Sunday, April 17, 2011

Trip Updates

Hi everyone,

Plans are being finalized for the trip to Cartagena. I hope to visit Francisco along with three other sponsored children during the week of June 26, Lord willing. All reservations have been made and I am waiting to hear back from Lori concerning the itinerary of the trip. I am to visit Francisco on June 29 and meet his family in his home. I also plan to take Francisco, his sister Evelyn, and little Samy to the arcade for games and food. We have lots of little goodies packed for the kids and I will post photos of what we have so far. Barbara is sending some cute little outfits for new baby along with colorful stuffed toys and other items. Francisco (Pancho) will have a new top and Halloween outfit, books, a little ball, a Canadian flag, a new watch, and other gifts. If you want to send a monetary gift to give to the CI staff for the family, or other small items/cards, please let me know. I also plan to have him pick out something from the mall for about $25 for himself.

Right now, I am trying to figure out how to do my photos on the notebook that I plan to take because I want to take plenty of photos and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment