Saturday, September 29, 2012

A New Letter from Francisco! :)

Last week we received a letter from Julia, who is writing on behalf of  Francisco. I think that she is a relative or a friend of the family. Francisco drew a cute picture on the back of the letter :) Julia writes:


Dear Shana,

I hope this letter finds you well. We are happy with your letter. We are doing well and so is his family, thank God. He is doing his best in school and he does his homework and he is learning to read and he is in vacation and he goes to the beach with his mom and siblings. We go out with the kids and we go to the pool. I'm grateful for your concern. The room was built and it is nice. I'm going to send you pictures so you can see how it was set up. He will write to you soon. Thanks for remembering my family. His mom, grandmother and siblings say hello,

We love you,

Francisco and Julia




No comments:

Post a Comment