Friday, July 2, 2010

Letters and Gifts Sent Off!

After a slight ordeal at the post office, I was able to send the package off
with his group letter and birthday cards. I added a small map to the inside of
the photo album which shows the continents we are located on. I wrote in
Spanish:

"This is a map of the world. You live in Colombia which is on the continent of
South America. Your sponsors live were the stars are located."

Then I put a little arrow showing where he is located.

When you send off anything, you are welcome to post it into the album on the Yahoo Group or make your own album. Please update the database when you send anything off to Francisco and let me know so we can record the items in the Files Section to avoid duplications. Thanks again and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment