Monday, March 14, 2011

Photos of Franciso with his SNG Gifts



Hi everyone,

New photos came today of Francisco with his SNG gifts! These gifts are the result of the First Giving Fundraiser that we did back around Oct./Nov. These are the items that he received as listed on the SNG report.

5 Pajamas, short pants, jacket
1 Blender
1 Bed sheets
3 Toothbrush, toothpaste, dental floss
2 Snacks, milk
1 Shoes

It says "Francisco and his family are very grateful for this gift. Francisco de Jesus received clothing and shoes to dress well, some food supplies to eat well and be healthy, a blender to prepare delicious juices, an oral kit and bed sheets.

His mother wrote:

"Dear Sponsor:

I hope that you and your family are in good health as my family and I are. This letter is the thank you for the gift that you gave him which he could buy: a pair of shoes, blender, a set of sheets, groceries, and clothes. My family and I are very grateful for the gift. This year he is going to be in 2nd grade of elementary school. I am so happy.

Francisco Herra's Mom says goodbye with a lot of affection."


I will post the report and letter and little later. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment